Un peu de français


Last night, I had a really nice french party. It was the opening of the French Alliance's new offices in Maracay, my home-family town.

French Alliance has been operating in Venezuela for 39 years. This is the first open office in Maracay (because they already had administrative offices here). The project began about one year ago and now they have a very great place to share all their activities such as language, art and design classes.

I met there with an old friend from school who works as a graphic designer and journalist of the French Alliance in Maracay. For my surprise, she was on the runway fashion show at the opening with a thief mask and a rare shirt with the Eiffel tower and other French stuff. It was so funny. I really like this girl, she's so authentic, one of a kind.

Conchita Pineda, a Venezuelan plastic artist,  debuts her new line named "Allumette" an interesting exhibition/collection inspired by "matches", consist of clothing, accessories and art pieces.



France's Ambassador in Venezuela, Jean-Marc Laforêt, was at the opening. I have to say that He's a very nice guy with a great Spanish sense of humor. I had the opportunity to share some words with him about food and spring  time in Europe.

There were other three guys from embassy, very handsome, so French and style guys. I was asking to myself if been attractive and good looking is a must to work in embassies, because I have a friend who works with diplomatic and embassy stuffs and he's very handsome too. Also, at the last Mobile World Congress in Barcelona I met a guy from Holland or Italy (I don’t remember) who works as a public relations manager of embassy and he was attractive too. Maybe it's a requirement and we don’t know. So, single friends from all over the world go for a boyfriend at embassies!


à bientôt





1 comment:

  1. I don't know who all those handsome guys are, but I really like the conclusion of this article ;)

    ReplyDelete