Sweet fifteen night



Last night, I had a sweet fifteen party. The girl was an old friend's daugther. I know them from a long time.

Early afternoon, I had no desire to go to the party. As usual, laziness about drying hair, makeup, picking a dress up, but the compromise was unavoidable.

After tried almost ten dresses, I decided to wear my beautiful fuchsia dress with ruffles, I really love it!, Also, I chose strappy black heels… makeup and I was ready to party!

The party was in the renowned Hotel Pipo Internacional.

Decoration was silver and white. My first impression... I found it tacky, shiny fabrics on the railings of the stairs, on the walls, the typical knots.. you know. But then chairs and vintage lamps and other mixing modern armchairs managed to get a "what a cute" out of my mouth. Arriving at the tables I realized where it had gone all the money the party cost: a breathtakingly beautiful coral roses arrangements dominated the scene.

Came, sat down, and soon appeared the birthday girl. For my surprise, her dress was the same color like my own fifteen party dress: aquamarine. She was gorgeous. A beautiful brunette with dark hair and a shiny crown. As usual, her father hold her hand, changed her child shoes for heels  and began the Vals. I couldn't avoid the longing of my fifteen years, the time when I only cared about studies, best grades and enjoy my spoiled child status.

Suddenly, a fiery entertainer began calling all of us to the center of the room for dancing and without wasting time began la rumba… music, music, Latin music! I got up to the dance floor and let me possess for the music ... dancing, I drop in dancing... I missed that.

I know that many of you hate Latin music, and I don’t blame you at all, even I realized that I had been repressing my passion for it... Certainly, I left me wrapped up by good salsa, merengue and, of course, by reggetton! Yeah, yeah I know, I mostly hate it too, but you have no idea about ​​the passions this music can arouse in a body.

In the middle of my frenzy, suddenly I realized the obvious: a woman dancing alone with that wildness is synonymous of drooling men around! Of course, they believed I was looking for flirting. I could not contain my laughter… I had forgotten the social-sexual protocols… what have been doing marriage to me!

I could have stopped dancing and avoid the idiots around me, but guess, I didn't. I decided to continue enjoying that moment of musical catharsis, dancing and singing all that Latin songs with my unrepressed sensuality, which was not deliberate, it was rather a result of the music itself. They spent a happy time looking at me and I enjoyed a happy time dancing.

When I got tired, I went to the table for a glass of champagne and some cheese. I watched the couples dancing and suddenly an old cliché came to my head: "a man who doesn't dance pretty good, is not pretty good in bed"! and I could not contain my laughter again.

It is certainly a wrong cliché. My love, like most Europeans, doesn't dance at all, but I cannot complain in bed .... So, girls who are still looking for... that saying is not true at all! At least, not with every European man of the world ;)

Sitting at the table, drinking and eating, boys invited me to dance! I was smashed by the music, and champagne, so I accessed. None of them was particularly handsome, or at least it did not seem to me… as you can notice, I prefer the European style.

The problem of dancing with strangers at a party, is that they focus on asking and talking nonsense rather than in dance... Questions like what's your name? did you come alone? how old are you?.. all of them annoying but bearable until they asked where do you live? At the beginning, I told the truth: "I've been living five years in Spain and I just moved to Dubai". Their eyes turned bigger. Then, the thousand coins question: "why did you move there?" so, the cruel answer arrived: "my husband started working in Dubai".... Immediately their eyes turned very very small… I could not hide my jest and laughter. After three guys, I started to lie.

The single's life is really tough, but certainly fun.

After six episodes like this I did not get invited to dance again and truly, I was relieved. It was too late and I feared returning home late, so I left the party, happy to have had a very fun night, knowing that even I still quote well in the singles' market I don't have to be in.






No comments:

Post a Comment