Starting a box of chocolates



This blog is supposed to be an opportunity to show myself in bikini... yes, I said bikini!, but please don't missunderstand me. I'm trying to say that this blog is supposed to be an opportunity to express myself without formalism, lightly dressed, just as I am.

A 'long-distance friend' gave me this idea as an advice to fight against jetlag, also to improve my English and, of course, to see some pictures of me in bikini!... I mean, to see some pictures of my lightly dressed life all over the world. And I thought it could be a good idea.

So, I decided to blog about those wonderful and sometimes unfortunate pieces of chocolates that life gives me. I'll write about my experiences since I became citizen of the world, the wonders I have found on three different continents and about the excitement of the new.

"Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you're gonna get" but for sure all those pieces are worth, even if they are undercover.

I hope to enjoy it as much as you perhaps will do.



Lissces.-

1 comment: